This R12.2 Oracle General Ledger Management Fundamentals will help you maximize accounting process efficiency across the enterprise, while still achieving a high level of information and setup security. It will teach you how Oracle General Ledger integrates with the eBusiness Suite of applications.
- Understand the steps for completing the full accounting cycle, as well as the ledger concept.
- Describe the various implementation considerations.
- Use the capabilities of securing data within Oracle General Ledger.
- Perform simultaneous accounting for multiple reporting requirements.
- Access and process data for multiple ledgers and legal entities at the same time using the power of ledger sets.
- Understand how Oracle General Ledger integrates with the eBusiness Suite of applications
- Understand the steps for completing the full accounting cycle
Benefits to You
- Ensure a smooth, rapid implementation of Oracle General Ledger.
- Better understand the steps for completing the full accounting cycle, how Oracle General Ledger integrates with other E-Business Suite applications, as well as set-up considerations, so that you can make improved decisions during your implementation.
- Optimize the set-up of Oracle General Ledger to help your organization standardize accounting policies and processes while complying with global regulatory requirements and trains end users to fully utilize all the features of Oracle’s General Ledger.
Explore Fundamental Improvements
Furthermore, expert instructors will explore the fundamental improvements in Oracle General Ledger. This course is applicable for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.