This Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Performance Tuning Workshop teaches you how to monitor the effects of a running Oracle WebLogic Server application on the overall system. Expert instructors will teach you through interactive instruction, walking you through new concepts, and diving into real-world applications.
Learn how to:
- Describe a typical performance methodology.
- Use a load-testing tool such as the Grinder.
- Use command-line and graphical tools such as jps, jcmd, Java VisualVM, Mission Control, and Flight Recorder.
- Generate and analyze performance data.
- Tune operating system resources.
- Tune Java Virtual Machine (JVM) and Oracle WebLogic Server parameters.
Benefits to You
Taking this course will help you develop the skills to increase the performance and scalability of your organization’s applications and services with the Oracle WebLogic Server — the world’s #1 application server. You’ll learn how to simplify deployment and significantly improve time-to-market.
Tune the System
This training teaches you how to tune the system at different levels to ensure that applications run smoothly without overtaxing available resources. In addition, walk away with an understanding of how performance-test data is generated, gathered, analyzed, and saved.
Identify Performance Differences
Finally, you’ll learn how to use a combination of tools to examine system resource, Java Virtual Machine, and Oracle WebLogic Server runtime metrics so that you can identify performance differences before and after configuration changes. You’ll also practice analyzing these differences to determine the settings that optimize application performance.
Oracle Database 12c R2: Clusterware Administration
This Oracle Database 12c: Clusterware Administration training will explore general cluster concepts and Oracle Clusterware architecture. Work with expert Oracle University instructors through interactive instruction and hands-on exercises to reinforce your learning.In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service.
Perform Grid Infrastructure pre-installation tasks.
Install both Standard and Flex clusters.
Add and remove nodes from a cluster in addition to upgrading and patching existing Grid Homes.
Manage and administer both Standard Clusters and Policy-Managed Clusters.
Use Oracle Clusterware to make applications highly available.
Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service.
Benefits to You
Learn how to make applications highly available using Oracle Clusterware. You’ll walk away with the ability to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot both standard and flex clusters. Furthermore, you will have developed the skills to upgrade and patch Clusterware environments.
The course provides the Oracle Database 19c new features and enhancements related to database overall, security, availability, performance, data warehousing, and diagnosability. In the lessons, you learn the new and enhanced features of Oracle Database 19c amongst different areas such as database overall, security, availability, performance, big data and warehousing, and diagnosability.
- Topics of the database overall module cover new features such as DBCA, OUI, and Data Pump enhancements.
- Topics of the security module cover enhancements such as key management of encrypted Oracle-managed tablespaces in TDE, and Database Vault operations control.
- Topics of the availability module cover enhancements in RMAN such as recovery catalog connection when the user is connected to the target database as PDB.
- Topics of the performance module cover enhancements such as PDB-level ADDM analysis, Memoptimized Rowstore – Fast Ingest deferred writes and enabling SQL developers to use Real-Time SQL Monitor.
- Topics of the data warehousing module cover enhancements such as hybrid partitioned tables and automated indexing.
- Topics of the diagnosability module cover new features such as an end-to-end automated service for fault prediction, detection, and fixation to avoid or minimize the human intervention, and new service request data collections determining the data to collect for crucial errors.
- Topics of the sharding module cover enhancements such as the support for multiple PDB-shards in the same CDB and of multiple table family for system-managed sharding.