Become an Oracle Database SQL Certified Associate and demonstrate understanding of fundamental SQL concepts needed to undertake any database project.
Passing the exam illustrates depth of knowledge of SQL and its use when working with the Oracle Database server. Gain a working knowledge of queries , insert, update and delete SQL statements as well as some Data Definition language and Data Control Language, the optimizer, tales and indexes, data modeling and normalization.
Also learn how to use the world’s #1 tool for Managing Oracle Database.
- Your modern command line interface for Oracle Database
- Very small (25mb), download, unzip, and go!
- Automatic formatting (csv, xml, json, INSERTs, HTML, and more)
- SQL History
- Tab completion
- Build your own commands
- Liquibase integration for schema versioning
Java powered application for Windows, OS X, and Linux.
- 5+ million users
- Full featured PL/SQL IDE
- Database administration
- Complete Data Modeling Solution
- 3rd party DBMS migrations to Oracle
- Migrate Oracle On-Premises to Oracle Cloud
By passing this exam, a certified individual proves fluency in and a solid understanding of SQL language, data modeling and using SQL to create and manipulate tables in an Oracle Database. Qualified candidates have knowledge of general computing concepts, knowledge of command line interfaces and experience working in command line.